Thursday, March 28, 2013

None

I'm terrible with thinking of titles so this time I didn't waste my time, ha.

I realize its been a while since I've written! I haven't had many chances to update and when I do have the time I don't feel like being on my computer; I'd rather spend that time with my husband. I'm also trying to cut back on my electronic usuage during the day and am trying to give Layla more of my undivided attention. I don't want her grow up feeling like she isn't important enough for my full attention or that I don't have time for her or whatever. So...those are my excuses for my absence :)

Anyway, Layla has two little teeth now! I haven't quite been able to tell if the second one has poked through completely yet but I think it has. Its right at the surface either way. Man is this teething stuff tough! It has not been fun and we've all lost a lot of sleep, haha. Thankfully the last few days have been better. Her tooth/teeth came in last Sunday so she's been sleeping much better!

Our little lady also turned 8 months old this week! That means only 4 months until her birthday...HOLY COW! It has flown by! I have loved each new stage and it is so fun to continue to watch her learn new things.

She's quite the little stinker, too. She is kind of shy around certain people but around others she will let herself be free. I think it also depends on where we are, too. 
Tuesday we had our life group and one of the couples has a little boy just a month younger than Layla and she was really cute with him. She smiled and talked to him and was so sweet. She also really likes her cousin Kolton...so maybe she's a fan of the boys, haha. Uh Oh! 

***************************

Our next few weekends are jam packed! We were originally going to Arkansas today and come back first thing Saturday morning but decided to wait until another weekend when we can stay a little longer. Saturday afternoon we have a huge family photo shoot (afloydphotodesign) and Sunday, of course, is Easter! I'm helping out in the nursery at church for the first time and then we're going to my grandma's for lunch. Next weekend we're helping out Kourtney and Chad with their garage sale and Saturday we have a birthday party for a little guy at church (we're just attending) and then a senior photo shoot that afternoon. After that we'll probably head to K & C's to help clean up after the garage sale because we'll have some stuff there, too. 

If anyone in the KC area needs pictures taken we're running a special right now! Spread the word! Antony also just re-opened his etsy shop and has a couple wedding invitation designs for sale (more to come) and will probably add some pictures at some point, too. Go like our page! (link above) 


No comments:

Post a Comment