Monday, July 1, 2013

More DIY Projects

With a couple '1st birthday' photo shoots coming up (Layla's and a friend of mine's daughter) I decided to get a new photo prop for the sessions.

I found this bench for $10 at Hobby Lobby and thought it would be PERFECT for little people to sit on or stand at for a pictures :)

I stained it (my first time using stain...) and here's how it turned out! Its a little darker than I wanted but I still like it. 








Layla and I (and my mom) made her 4th of July shirt today...Its slightly messy but I think that adds to the cuteness! 



                                    **************************************************************


In other news...Layla got her first pancake today. To make it 'healthy' I added a raspberry. *Side note: fruits like raspberries do not hold up well on skillets*





These girls LOVE animals and get so excited to see Jake and Riley at Grandma and Grandpa's. 







No comments:

Post a Comment