Sunday, June 23, 2013

Weekend Fun

We started the weekend off right with a much needed date night! We found an amazing Italian restaurant just a few minutes from our house and had a very, very delicious dinner and view. It was on top of a big hill so we had a nice view of the city/town of Parkville.  It was a lot pricier than we expected but well worth it because everything we ate was amazing! I really wanted to get dessert because I knew it had to be really good, too, but we were planning to go mini golfing and I really didn't want to be miserable, haha. 




I've been experimenting with making my own baby food this weekend...trying to figure out how to get Layla to eat more veggies. One combination she really liked was spinach and peaches! I will definitely be making more because she loved it! I pureed about 1/4 cup of spinach with an entire peach to help make it sweet and I'm so glad it was a success! Here she is licking the lid clean :) 




This evening we dropped by Kourtney and Chad's to return something of their's we had and we decided to all go to the park. After about 5 minutes we decided it was WAY too hot so we left and ended up ordering pizza and hanging out at their house. You may not be able to tell in this picture but Layla was sooo super sweaty, poor thing. 



To help cool off the kiddos we let them play in the water using Chad's homemade water sprinkler. It was perfect for them! 



We also got some family time playing in our little pool this weekend. 


Have a happy Monday! God Bless! 




No comments:

Post a Comment