Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 2

Halfway into day 2...I don't like letting my little girl cry. So I don't for very long, haha. I'm weak! But the hubs and I both decided that we don't want to just all of a sudden stop going to her when she cries b/c up until this point, we've gone to her right away every time she cries. Some people would look down on us for that, but that's ok. We're learning as we go and I also think each child is different so while that may be a crazy thing to do in some cases, I think for Layla, right now, she needs to know we're there.

 I just got her down for a nap successfully in her crib! It only took one try so that's good! But I'm sure I don't have long...her naps have still been short today :/  but at least she's napping.

On a happier note, I got some REALLY cute pictures of her in some adorable shoes that my Aunt Kim got her for Christmas. I let my camera upstairs in our room, where Layla is sleeping, so I'll have to post pictures later.

That's all for now! I'm sure in just a few minutes I'll be 'called' back up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment