Saturday, January 12, 2013

I love Saturday mornings. Today we started out with sausage, eggs and breakfast potatoes by the fire and then Layla and I enjoyed a very nice 2 hour nap :) That NEVER happens! She has been napping really well since she's feeling better. After her nap I decided to do some sensory play with her. I've been excited for her to get a little older so I can try out some homemade things! I decided to try making some dough for her to play with (very carefully). I found a very simple recipe using just cornstarch, baking soda and water. VERY easy! It took maybe 10 minutes to make and I think I have more fun with it than she did :) Here's the blog that I got the recipe from: http://thelifeoflulubelle.com/2011/12/01/salt-dough-vs-cornstarch-clay


I made a very small batch 

Of course she had to taste it so I had to be very careful not to let her bite any off

Playnig with a sensory bottle filled with glitter, water, and soap

Just chillin' in my new sunglasses :) I'm ready for summer!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment