Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Teething

Pretty sure Layla is teething...I'm not sure what it feels like when a tooth is trying to poke through but she's been extra fussy and chewing on things harder than she normally does. She hasn't had a fever or anything, thank goodness, but she's been very needy/clingy. I don't mind the clingy thing until it comes time for dinner or even trying to go to the bathroom! I got my ergo baby carrier just in time! It has definitely come in handy, although I haven't used it as much as I could.

What have been symptoms of teething for your little ones? Of course, in the back of my mind I wonder if something else is going on but teething seems to be the more obvious explanation.




Layla got to have her first taste of food yesterday! It was fun and we got to use our baby food maker for the first time :)
We tried carrots and I think the texture really threw her off, but she was really excited to eat 'big girl' food and use a spoon! She loves getting to use a spoon...I always give her her pro-biotic on a spoon and she gets so excited.

We'll try the carrots again today and see what she thinks the second time around.




No comments:

Post a Comment