Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Layla's First Swimming Experience


Our Water Babies instructor was sick today so we didn't get to start the class but we still got to go swimming! It was so fun to play in the water with Layla. We decided she's going to be a natural swimmer because she was kicking her legs (of course) and splashing her arms in the water so much! It was so cute. I'm excited for next week so we can actually start the class (hopefully) and meet some other babies and toddlers. 

********************************

So, I've been trying to come up with some different meals for dinner, other than our most common chicken and rice-a-roni meals. One of my moms friends from high school has a blog with tons of bean pot recipes so I've been looking through that and I talked to her today to learn more about using my bean pot. It was a wedding gift and I haven't used it until today because I just didn't know anything about it! I'm excited to try some new things and maybe it'll make mealtime a little easier. Tonight I made Cheesy Mexican Chicken Casserole. It was really simple and turned out good, the only thing I didn't like was that I had to cook the chicken beforehand. Other than that, it was super quick and easy! 
Check out her blog for the recipe! Teresa's bean pot creations

No comments:

Post a Comment